Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards

Nowdays we communicate a lot via computer and internet but there is something about the holidays that causes me to revert back to 'snail mail' and send out Christmas cards.  I'd love to take the time to painstakingly create them but with all the other projects I have going on this time of year Shutterfly has created for me a perfect alternative!  And this year they are making it even easier to choose them by offering 50 free photo Christmas cards for bloggers!  Just click on that link and you can get yours too!

I actually have used Shutterfly several times in the past to create different photo projects and have been more than happy with my results!  They offer many different options of things you can create with your special photos and many of them make GREAT Christmas presents!  You can make things like canvas art , wall calendars or even your own photo Christmas cards.  Don't wait too long though...Christmas is just around the corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

website traffic statistics

Buy Video Game