Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Supposedly I was going to have more time to blog if I quit facebook for the summer...instead I have filled my time with various other activities.  Like what?  Well...re-doing my kids room, trying to maintain my goal of reading 50 books this year, blog surfing craft blogs, thinking of Christmas gifts to make (no it's not early...I need to get these made before my 2nd daughter graces us with her presence), taking Lyric to therapy, etc...etc...  I have really been enjoying my endless to-do list...I hate being bored.   The kids room is coming together...I finally settled on the theme of 'Dr Seuss books' because it was something that a) my kids love, b) wasn't gender specific since they will all be sharing and c) they weren't going to outgrow too quickly.  I would love to show you what I have done so far...but I have decided to wait and do a big reveal in a few weeks when it's done!  Saturday Ian surprised me by taking me out on a date.  We had a fun meal together dreaming of how we want to decorate the rest of our house (the kids bedroom has been the first one) and then went and saw the movie 'Inception'.  I am still blown away by the minds of the people who wrote that story!  Creative, imaginative and totally unique.  I get bored with movie after movie with the same story line...or a remake of a remake of a remake.  This was original and I loved that about it!  My sister gave me a great gift for my birthday...one day a week of her help.  So she is coming over every Tuesday to just hang out and help me in any way I need it...whether it's taking care of the kids while I get stuff done or getting stuff done with me, etc...   I am in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy which seems to have snuck up on me.  I am ready to be done with the heartburn and discomfort of organ squashage but I can't believe I am going to meeting this little one in just over 2 months!  Speaking of which...I better get back to my to do list if I'm going to be ready for her arrival!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

website traffic statistics

Buy Video Game