Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby #3 Stream of Consciousness

I can't believe I'm pregnant.

That's pretty much all I keep thinking about.

I love knowing that I have another little son or daughter on the way.

Everything smells gross again.

I can't wait til Lyric and Atticus understand that the baby is coming.

I actually get to wait until the baby is born to find out if it's a son or daughter!

Ian agreed which amazed me.

This is going to be the first grandchild and great-grandchild to be born in Tulsa where my family lives.  (we have the only grandchildren on both sides of our families)

I haven't thrown up yet...except for when I got a stomach bug on Friday. 

I'm a little nervous about having 3 kids 3 and under (or 3 kids in less than 4 years).  Just a little.  And really excited for the adventure it is going to be.

I really need a new stroller. 

I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of baby wearing this time around...so that I can have hands free to hold my toddlers hands.

I'm so grateful my children still nap...because I can barely stay awake until naptime.

I love the names we have picked out but there is the little nagging thought that I always have:  "what if they're too unusual.  Will people not like the names?"  But mostly I don't care because I love the names and what they mean and that it's proclaiming truth over the lives of my children every time I say their name.

I'm every bit as giddy excited with this one as I was with my first...and I am so happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you friend! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!

Allison said...

i personally LOVE the names of all your kids. its a beautiful thing. i'm so happy that you love pregnancy so much and i'm thankful to have you in the states for a bit longer than planned, even if we're not together...at least i know we are a bit closer.

Post a Comment

website traffic statistics

Buy Video Game