Saturday, February 13, 2010

Simple Saturday...

Keeping it simple and real today:

This week I:
undertook more projects then I thought I could finish but finished them all---didn't get more than 7 hours sleep any night and most were less---started a new Bible study through my church---got my haircut---got our tax return---helped my husband with his new business---took Lyric and Atticus (who I will now refer to as L&A) to the library twice---almost lost Atticus at the library---let our out of town guest be my motivation for finishing decorating (albeit very simply) our apartment---discovered camera is broken---shopped for a new camera---forgot to journal---did some of my Bible Study homework---worried over Vikki as she got stuck in Atlanta on her way here---got annoyed that Atlanta airport canceled flights over 2 inches of slush---took L&A to Chick-fil-a on my own for dinner---endured a birthday party of 6-7 year old girls so they could play in the play area at Chick-fil-a---started my 8th book of 2010 (Harriet the Spy)---watched Faith Like Potatoes for the first time---cleaned my house from top to bottom and then did it again---vacuumed more times then I care to think about---loved listening to Lyric's new sentences (both of which are bossing Atticus) which are Sit Down and Come Inside---laughed at Atticus calling all animals dinosaur...then all animals duck...then making his crazy universal animal noise while we were reading books---had (so not healthy) pizza for dinner---prayed more---took a break from cloth diapering for the week---snuggled with my family lots

Simple blog style (based on a one of my current journal style). Hope you enjoyed the activities of my day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this a lot. I get to know a lot about you reading it. I might do this on my blog someday! I love how you call your kids L & A-I can't believe you are on book 8 already! WOW, way to go!

Post a Comment

website traffic statistics

Buy Video Game