Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday

I did not turn around to check on Lyric while in the library only to turn around and find Atticus nowhere in site. He was not 1/2 way up the stairs in a different section of the library. I did not find him because there was an elderly lady standing by the stairs looking bewildered saying 'There's a baby on the stairs". I am totally on top of my kids and would never loose sight of my 14 month old. Nope not me!

I did not clean and clean and clean some more all day friday in preparation for Lyric's godmother coming in from England. There is no way it would require an entire day to clean my 1000 square foot apartment. I am always on top of my house, it's always clean. I never save it all and clean it in one day...nope not me!

I am not currently smiling as my son plays with his new Elmo...It is not 11:30pm at night. He was not asleep, woke up, dad put him back to sleep on the couch, woke up again and is in love with his new Elmo from Vikki and won't go back to sleep. I am not so in love with the joy that abounds in my son that I am letting him stay up as I finish writing this post. Nope not me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

website traffic statistics

Buy Video Game