Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dear Baby Girl,

(I have written to each of my children before they are born and continue to write to them periodically as they grow...especially on birthdays)

Dear Baby Girl,

Words cannot even tell you how much you are already loved and treasured by those who are anticipating your arrival.  Your brother and sister know that a baby is coming and they will be SO excited when you get here!  The other day Atticus was watching you move around in my tummy and he said "Here it comes!". 

Today I got to see you on the ultrasound.  My tummy wasn't growing enough for the doctor so she wasn't to make sure you were growing inside me.  You are!  The ultrasound tech said you probably already weight 7 pounds.  I know you are strong inside me...moving around a lot.  I bet your space inside is cramped but not too much longer and you'll be out!  We have a c-section scheduled on November 4th which is just over a week away.  I can't wait to see what you look like and begin my lifelong journey of getting to know the special person that you are!

We have a name picked out for you.  (I won't be sharing it on the blog)  We took special care in picking it out and we know it will fit your personality well.  Like your brother and sister you have 3 names and combined they mean "To rule the great land while guided by truth, reason and fairness". 

Your daddy is so excited to have another little daughter!  When you move he is impressed by your strength.  He can't wait to show you off to your big brother and sister.  In Lyric you will have the sweetest, kindest big sister you can ever hope for.  She will always love you and care for you in the most tender way.  In Atticus you will find a big brother who is both loving and fun.  He will defend your innocence and be a strength you can lean upon.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms precious daughter.  I love you so much already and can't wait to know the intricacies of your personality and preferences.  You are my treasured lovely daughter and I am so excited to meet you soon!

With so much love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

website traffic statistics

Buy Video Game