Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stream of Consciousness...

It has been too long since I have blogged.  But honestly who's keeping track?  My week was busy but mostly the reason for my non-blogging was the fact that I have been super naseous.  Morning sickness?  Well more like Afternoon/Evening sickness.  I really don't want to blog about all that kind of non-pleasantries but let's suffice it to say that I've thrown up enough now to slowly be convincing myself that I might indeed be having another girl.  Who knows about that though.  I am 8 weeks.  I haven't been to the dr. yet.  I'm waiting for some health care stuff to be sorted out first.  This is the longest I've been pregnant without seeing a dr.   It's kind of cool...I keep thinking maybe it will make the pregnancy seem like it goes by faster.  As you can probably tell pregnacy is kind of taking up a lot of my world lately...but not all of it!  This week I got to spend some quality time with a special dear friend Sam (Rostovich).  She spent the week hanging out with us, blessing our lives and picking right up where we left off a year ago.  The kids LOVED having her here and so did we!  Her visit was forced to be somewhat low-key because of my afor-mentioned sick stomach but we treasured the moments none-the-less.  Right before Sam came our Subaru, our trusty 'little engine that could'...you know the rusty bottomed 220,000 mile little red wagon started to breath it's final sighs of life.  Because we're waiting til after the baby comes to move to South America we knew we were needing a car.  But because we had originally planned to be heading south next month it wasn't something we had financially planned for.  So we did something that we never thought in a million years we would ever do...took out a loan for a used car.  It was a really hard for me (but I think i will need to write more on that later).  but we are now in a safe vehicle that we hope to sell when we move for what we will still owe on it.  I'm ever so grateful for key-less entry, air conditioning and an automatic transmission.  Oh I almost forgot...my husband is going to become an American citizen this month!  He passed his test and is sworn in on April 21st.  This long process is about to be finalized and we couldn't be more thrilled.  Tomorrow I need to make a snack for my Bible study on Tuesday...some kind of breakfast-y think.  I have a lot going on this week so I hope that I feel better and have more energy...the sunshine sure helps warm my soul!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

website traffic statistics

Buy Video Game